X1 2021 Graphite Chassis 2.5Mm - Hard
The 2.5mm chassis made from harder graphite material was developed for very-high traction conditions, or when using tires that offer a lot of steering which makes the car more difficult to drive.
This harder chassis makes the car more stable and easier to drive, and eliminates oversteering.
The chassis was redesigned to accommodate the Tweak-Free Pod System and side braces.
The X1’21 chassis continues to offer a wheelbase adjustment using one of three mounting positions for the front suspension.
Depending on the installation choice, wheelbase can be selected from the standard length or +/- 4mm alternatives.
• Hard edition of the X1’21 Graphite Chassis
• Specially formulated harder graphite material
• For very-high traction conditions
• Improves stability
• Easier to drive
• Eliminates oversteering
• Maximizes traction while having excellent steering & cornering speed
• Eliminates the “scrub effect” in high-speed corners
• 3 wheelbase alternatives
• Accommodates the Tweak-Free Pod System & side braces