Tamiya is delighted to announce the appearance of another classic racing car on our popular TT-02 chassis, this time the Audi V8 touring car with a 456hp 3.6-liter V8 which graced the DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) in 1991. That season, it took four victories overall and carried Frank Biela to the drivers� title
- This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
- The powerful, imposing body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the no.45 car driven by 1991 champion Frank Biela. Masking stickers will aid in the paint job.
- Two-piece mesh wheels (Item 50548 design) have silver color rims and gold color spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
- A plethora of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs
- TT-02 kuipframe chassis
- schaal 1:10
- robuuste en gedetailleerde body van polycarbonaat Incl. Stickers en verfmaskeerfolie.
- centrale aandrijfas
- 4WD vierwielaandrijving
- kegel differentieel voor / achter
- Onafhankelijke vering met wrijvingsdempers
- elektronische snelheidsregelaar TBLE-02S (geschikt voor LiPo)
- Elektromotor type 540 Tamiya Torque Tuned