1/10 R/C TRF102 Chassis Kit Black Edition
This is a undquot;BLACK EDITIONundquot; of the TRF102 Formula One Chassis kit. All the aluminum parts are anodized in black, whereas the original kit was anodized in the world-famous Tamiya Blue.
The TRF102 is the second-generation high-performance Formula One chassis designed by Tamiya s elite designers. This iteration is a revolution! The kit features a number of changes to provide superior performance especially with rubber tire applications and outdoor track use. Both the front and rear of the car have been redesigned to fully utilize the flexibility of the chassis, with the effect of excellent road holding and response.
Key Design Points:
The New T-Bar design provides a progressive roll damping effect superior to that offered by the spring-actuated side links on the TRF101. The roll point ball has been placed in as low a position as possible, in order to maximize damping effect. 2 thicknesses of T-bar (1.5mm and 1.8mm) are included.
The brand-new pitch axle gives vastly improved, independent pitch damping, letting the chassis deal much more smoothly with undulating surfaces.
Servo mount screws are attached closer together on the lower deck. This, in combination with the floating battery mount, allows greater expression of lower deck flexibility, giving the feeling of greater stroke at the front of the car. A new servo stiffener keeps the servo firmly in place.
Slits are cut into the lower deck to further enhance its flexibility.
The roll damper has been moved closer to the lower deck, giving a more compact rear and contributing to the chassis low center of gravity.
-TRF102 Carbon Lower (2.5mm Thick) undamp; Upper (2.0mm Thick) Decks
-TRF102 Aluminum Motor Mount
-F104 Low-Friction Suspension Balls
-Reinforced Carbon Reinforced Plastic Front Suspension Arms
-TRF102 T-Bar Rear Suspension
- Adjustable Metal Upright Set
- Integrated Diff Plate/Carbon Rear Shaft
- TRF102 Aluminum Servo Stay
- 1.5mm undamp; 1.8mm T-bars
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver
- TRF Damper
Product Specifications (Specifications subject to change):
- Type Detail
- Scale 1/10
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Terrain use On-Road
- Drive-train 2WD RWD
- Drive type Pinion to spur gear
- Drive line Solid axle
- Differential type Ball pressure plate
- Suspension Front kingpin coil spring independent suspension/solid axle rear
- Steering mechanism Direct servo
- Shock damper Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material Aluminum
- Tire type Not included
- Tire tread N/A
- Body material Not included
- Chassis material Carbon fiber plate
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) Not included
- ESC model N/A
- LED Light buckets No
- LED lights No
- Motor Not included
- Bearings Flourine-Coated Ball Bearings
- Adjustable camber Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase Fixed
- Adjustable track width Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle Yes
- Special feature 1 TRF102 Carbon Lower (2.5mm Thick) undamp; Upper (2.0mm Thick) Decks
- Special feature 2 TRF102 Carbon Lower (2.5mm Thick) undamp; Upper (2.0mm Thick) Decks
- Special feature 3 F104 Low-Friction Suspension Balls
- Special feature 4 Reinforced Carbon Reinforced Plastic Front Suspension Arms
- Special feature 5 TRF102 T-Bar Rear Suspension
- Special feature 6 Adjustable Metal Upright Set included
- Special feature 7 Integrated Diff Plate/Carbon Rear Shaft
- Special feature 8 TRF102 Aluminum Servo Stay
- Special feature 9 1.5mm undamp; 1.8mm T-bars
- Special feature 10 Aluminum parts come in black.
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear
- Requires B Polycarbonate paint
- Requires C 7.2 battery undamp; charger